Friday, November 5, 2010

Livin' on a Prayer...

...and a whole lot of faith.

I sent this email to my boss at my current unit this morning:

Thank you for considering my application and offering me a position. After much prayerful consideration, I am respectfully declining the offer, and am choosing to pursue other opportunities for employment.

Regards,

NurseXY


No, I haven't secured another position.

Yes, I'm more than a little freaked out.

No, my wife won't kick me out of the house and has agreed to continue being my Sugah Mama should I not get a job.

Yes, I covet your prayers and good thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. First, I think you will definitely find a job. Second, good for you for taking the plunge into the unknown. It sounds like you have some good prospects and my guess is that at least one of them will offer you a job. I'm looking forward to hearing about upcoming offers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind my husband staying home and looking after the house for a while. I have actually offered this option to him. Nothing wrong with that.
    On the other hand, I am older than him and expect to retire sooner than him. Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a note in the chart. (Of course, please avoid any unapproved or unsafe abbreviations.)