Wednesday, November 10, 2010

F-off, but Sincerely and Cheerily

Dear nurseXY,

Thank you for your interest in Level II Hospital and your recent interview for the position: CRITICAL CARE RESIDENCY JANUARY 2011 (Job ID 27400 ).

At this time we have decided to pursue another candidate for this position. We encourage you to review other open positions of interest at www.levelIIhospital.org/jobs.

After registering for an account, you can build a job agent that will notify you via email when new positions are available that match your profile.

We wish you the best of success in your career search.

Thank you,

Super Cheery HR Rep

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that crazy?? I've only been focusing on getting to the end of the journey of school that I haven't realized the reality of not getting the job I may apply for after I'm done. This is just sad, I wish there were more openings for nurses out there and I know the right job is right around the corner for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - just now reading this.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a note in the chart. (Of course, please avoid any unapproved or unsafe abbreviations.)