Friday, September 24, 2010

My Boy, Kanye



I can't believe I'm actually going to admit this in writing, but I'm a big Taylor Swift fan. I think she's the real deal, talented and genuine. I also think she's adorably socially awkward--a trait that I can identify with in a major way. So, clearly this means I think Kanye is a scumbag, particularly for the way he treated Taylor Swift when he jumped up on stage and...well you know that story.

But, this song is totally what came to mind when I finished my workout today. I ran for 32 minutes today at 5.5 mph, faster and longer than I have to date. I felt pretty good while I was on the treadmill too.

When I got home and cooled off and got on the scale. 257.2. I almost got emotional when I saw that number come up. I honestly can't remember the last time I was that weight. It's been years.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift are you sure!!! Haha, I think she's a cutie and pretty talented when I saw her on SNL a while ago. I did watch the VMA's on MTV this year and I saw her and Kanye's performances, looks like he's never going to live down what he did to her last year.
    Good for you on your weight loss. I've started something new but I haven't told anyone yet and I'm not sure I will until I know it works.
    Cry it up dude you deserve a pat on the back for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a note in the chart. (Of course, please avoid any unapproved or unsafe abbreviations.)