Friday, April 29, 2011

Ok, Ok, I Want To Be Popular...

...so please vote for me.

I got sucked in. Fibers.com is hosting a T-shirt design contest for Nurses Week. There are prizes, and of course in exchange, you fork over your intellectual property allowing them to market your T-shirt idea and profit from your creativity. But, it's kind of fun designing them and I highly doubt I'd get rich from the T-shirt business anyway.

Anyway, here's my designs, please go vote for me:


Vote for Nursing Poop Poseurs Here.


Vote for Nurses Saving Butts Here.

And one for the guys here:


Vote for RN-BSN-XY Here.

While you're there, design your own. It really is kind of fun.

6 comments:

  1. The sweater is actually really cool!! I would buy it when i get into nursing school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for one of your designs and made one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! the first two made me laugh and the last one I just thought was pretty darn cool. Heading over to vote. My sister has a review website and I did a guest review of Fibers.com last year. Great company and great products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jr: Sweet, a future customer, LOL!

    Zazzy: Thanks, I'll check out your design.

    J.: Very cool, I had never heard of them. Glad to know they are legit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can view and vote for mine now, its blue with black and red lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "poop weeds out the posers" one!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a note in the chart. (Of course, please avoid any unapproved or unsafe abbreviations.)